|The motto of my new blog!|
I have moved the direction of Wedding Pickle over the past year to primarily focus on God's work in our marriages and on love while putting it into a wedding related context. I'm still taking that focus on God's work in our marriages and on love and just moving it over to my next stage in life which puts it in a fitness related context which is the essence of my new blog, The STRONG Life. (I already have fun articles posted!) I announced my new blog in the past, but I just feel the need to really share my intentions with the future of Wedding Pickle.
What I love about my new direction is that it is all the stuff that comes after the vows are said and the cake is cut. My new dream is to guide and inspire others to head a direction in their own lives that allow them to be the best version of themselves. Not just to be a happier and healthier woman but to better serve our husbands and, most of all, our God.
I'm not completely shuttin' Wedding Pickle down since I have put a lot of work into the articles and inspiration I have shared. I'll keep this blog up forever!
I like to think of it as if I have done a name change and a url change, except that instead of changing Wedding Pickle completely, I've just moved elsewhere to continue. My blogging home is new but it is still the same ol' blogger that is me! I invite you to follow me to the new blog and Like my Facebook Page for The STRONG Life. Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are still the same!
I am asking for your prayers and support in my new journey, I'm going to need a cheerleading team! In return, I will openly share my life journey and my new and expanding knowledge with you in the hopes to inspire you to not just be more fit and healthy, but to be STRONG emotionally and mentally!!
There is a lot of fun stuff in store for my new blog, especially come September! Here is a sampling:
- Continuation of Marriage Mondays in the form of The Wifely Life Series
- Inspiration quotes and scriptures that will sometimes come in the form of free printables
- Love Challenges! Not just on marriage but also focusing on loving yourself and God
- Pep Talks and Tips for motivation, inspiration and/or ideas to keep you on track of being STRONG
- Snippets of what I eat and collected recipes for getting on the clean eating track
- Workout plans for the gym, at home, and my own progress (did I mention that I want to compete someday?! Ahh!)
- DIYs around the home (decor and makeshift workout equipment)
- Sharing anything and everything I find that helps me learn and will help you learn too!
Please like The STRONG Life on Facebook to stay up to date and to stay connected with me! I would love it if you stopped by and said "Hi!" I'm terrified and can really use the smiley face support! Lol. :-) ;-)
So thank you for those of you who still listen when I speak! I feel like a whole new person and this just feels right. God is great!!!
This really is bitter sweet. Thank you to all my followers and supporters from the bottom of my heart. I am excited to share the next stage of my life with you all!