Location can pretty much make or break anything and when it comes to this gorgeous shoot by Blair Nicole Photography, the location makes this shoot just spectacular. It takes my breath away! It also absolutely cannot go without saying that Kayla and Eric have some special way of modeling for a camera! Seriously, this couple really brings it and I have no doubt you will feel their love in these photos. <3
Photography: Blair Nicole Photography via Two Bright Lights
Location: Mission San Juan Capistrano
Kayla and Eric got married just last month so I'd definitely keep your eye on Blair Nicole's Blog to see this adorable couple's peacock themed wedding! :-)
Congrats Kayla and Eric! I pray that your marriage is filled with the love of Christ and blessed with joy! <3




























My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






2 comments:
Thank you SO much for the beautiful feature and your kind words! :)
How cute are they?? I really love the setting, too.
Post a Comment