It's finally here! I wanted to start these in March right after wrapping up my 14 Love Challenge for Valentine's Day. But of course, life took hold but here it is! I am so excited to have something to focus on for a weekly basis that can help me to be a better, more loving, more understanding and supportive wife.
You'll see that I'm doing this series on a whole new platform, video! I am so excited to be able to connect with you all on a more personal level! I can speak in front of people and make friends in crowd of strangers but getting on video is a whole different thing! I apologize in advance for my lack of finesse but hey, it's me! I'm going to assume my video presence will get better over the weeks, lol.
So, for this first challenge we will focus on being proud of your spouse/fiance.
The Challenge:
Write a letter to your spouse/fiance letting him know you are proud of him.
Now let's get to talking and sharing! I'll see you on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






3 comments:
I am so happy that your Love Challenges are back on the blog! I can't wait to try this one out. I might do the mailing it back to the house because he always checks the mail and it would be a sweet surprise. I'd also consider taping it on the bathroom mirror so he would find it when he wakes up.
I agree with you that it's important to know let your honey know you are proud of them. This is a good challenge! I'll let you know how it goes :)
Yay! Oh the mirror one would be so cute too! I think I've officially decided to do the mail one too! I cannot wait to see his reaction! :-) I'm betting he'll try to act all cool about it but I know it will touch him, lol.
I love this! Definitely going to mail it to the house. :)
Post a Comment