Photography: Red Stone Photography via Two Bright Lights
Venue: Panama Country Club
Hair Stylist: Luxe Hair Salon
Event Planner: Bella Dia
Floral Designer: Hallmark Flower Shoppe
Dress Store: David's Bridal, Simply Elegant
Cake Designer: Sunshine Sweets Bakery
DJ: GTS Entertainment Group, Inc.
Makeup Artist: Makeup By Savanna
Tuxedo and Mens Attire: David's Bridal








































My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






4 comments:
I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me
LOVE that cute little Mario cake!!!
I love this last two shots... they are so lovely! Also I love watching the brides' smile, so pure and full of happiness.
the information will inspire lot of people and I am sure this Florida wedding information is best
Post a Comment