I also encourage you to "Like" my new Facebook page since I will be posting more on there of inspiration, articles, blog posts from my blog and around the web as well as updates of my own fitness journey.
Of course that means that my posting here will be random and less often but then it hit me one day while seeing the hundreds of posts I have written in the past year and a half that there are many posts that can be helpful to you brides-to-be that you may not even know are in my archives! I worked hard on this blog and I realized why not bring back those posts that are sittin' away gathering dust!
So on a weekly basis I will be blowing the dust off of my old posts that I love and bring them to you. I'll round up a few related posts centered around a topic that I hope will be useful. So this week I thought I'd round up some of my posts that discuss Bridesmaids!
The Posts on Bridesmaids:









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment