Shakespeare was the first to coin the actual phrase. As a Shakespeare fan, I am all over any idea Shakespeare had.
I came across these pickles online and it cracked me up. I thought I'd share for fun. They are like little freaked out brides!
So, my plan is to start the week with feature articles. There will probably be 2-3 a week depending on how much research I will do for any given topic. Tuesdays will be poll days, Fridays will be Emergency Kit idea days, Saturdays will be about real brides, and Sundays will be the day to focus on what really matters, looking at scripture that remind us of God's love and in turn, can be used in your ceremony! I'll explain the days as I go, so follow along, comment, and have fun!
| Piperbella Photography |
This is me at my bridal shoot. I thought it was a good portrayal of a bride trying to figure things out. lol. Where would we be without our phones?


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment