The Pickle: The dress is a part of a new line of dresses from the designer that no store has the dress for you to try on. Do you risk ordering it anyway without seeing how it will fit on you?
The Solution: Pretty simple really, call the store and ask what they can do. Ask about a loaner program. You might be able to have the dress ordered in to the store for a few days for a fee. Then you can try it on and see if it is really THE dress. Also, check to see if the fee can be applied towards the cost of the dress.
![]() |
| The dress in a magazine I dreamed of. (Fiorella by Maggie Sottero) |
![]() |
| The similar style dress I tried on, fell in love with and bought. (Leoni by Maggie Sottero) |



My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
2 comments:
Your dress is gorgeous! I didn't try on my dress before I bought it.
P.S. I am a new follower from bridal tweet.
Thank you so much! I checked out your blog, and I am now a follower too! Your blog is so cute! :)
Post a Comment