Photography by Piperbella Photography
And for your viewing pleasure, a sample video of my wedding from the awesome, talented Pen Weddings.
Melina + Michael | Oklahoma City Wedding Video from Sarah Pendergraft on Vimeo.
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. - Ecclesiastes 4:9-12























My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
10 comments:
Beautiful, Melina!! I love your dress. Happy anniversary! :)
Melina you looked gorgeous! I love the idea of posting your wedding images for an anniversary. Maybe I'll do that too ;-)
Gorgeous! Love that he wore his uniform!
Gorgeous!!
Beautiful, Melina!! You made such a pretty bride!!
xoxo, chrissy from the perfect palette
Gorgeous! What a stunning bride you were!
I'm blushing! You all are so sweet! Thank you <3
your wedding video just made me tear up!!! love it. love it all.
You were such a gorgeous bride!!!!!!! Wow!
So beautiful!! I love the video it's SO sweet. I got teary.
Post a Comment