Valentine's Day is around the corner and many of us are racking our brains on how come up with the perfect gift for our guys. I feel the pressure too when it is our 7th anniversary from when we became an official couple!
I never knew of Boudoir photography until I started writing in this awesome wedding industry! I feel like, what woman wouldn't want to feel sexy? It is a great gift to give to your groom on your wedding day or on your anniversary. I'm actually wanting to get in the best shape of my life in time to do some boudoir photography for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary in July. I got plenty of time. However, some of you marrieds might be considering a boudoir shot for Valentine's.
It isn't about looking like a Victoria's Secret model. What I love about boudoir is that it seems to be a celebration of the woman. Bringing out the beauty and confidence that we all carry within us but are often too shy or insecure to show to the world. No, I don't mean take off your clothes to the world but to charge at the world with that confidence we all deserve. It is a work of Art. We are works of Art just because God created us! That and our men love us as we are!
I'm not preaching for all women to take their clothes off. It doesn't have to be raunchy. You can keep it classy and it would be a beautiful thing to share with your husband just between the two of you.
So share with me your thoughts on boudoir photography? Would you do it? Do you find it wrong or do you find it to be art? Do you like boudoir but could never do it yourself? It is beauty or is it risque?
Share your thoughts below or take it to the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






2 comments:
I think boudoir photography is beautiful if done tastefully! I would definitely do it for my husband :)
My sister in law is a new photographer and just recently started doing boudoir photography. I was her first client for boudoir and I had so much fun doing it! Of course with her being my sister in law I was super nervous at first but the more I thought of how much I knew my husband would enjoy the pictures, the more excited I became.
I would do it again in a heartbeat and love the work my sister in law does - think of my opinion as being biased if you want to, but I know it's not! :)
Post a Comment