Photographer: Doreen Kline Photography
Floral Designer: Signature Florals
Reception Venue: The Colony Country Club
Cake Designer: Cakes by Ron Zammit
Photo Booth Equipment: Memory Media/Star Photobooths
Officiant: Reverend Les Wicker
Submitted via Two Bright Lights



























My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
3 comments:
This was such a beautiful wedding and I loved the bulldog and the blue color (my favorite color). The bulldog was so cute; although I'm not a dog fan, he was so adorable!
What a sweet wedding! That cake topper is amazing! Love the shoes as well!
Lovely day! Looks like a fun couple too. And I love the shot of Meatball with the kids!! So cute.
Post a Comment