Ever since I saw this photo on Pinterest. . .
. . . I have been wanting that dress!
We put of a lot of thought into what our dress will look like, we want the one that flatters us the most while making us feel like the princesses we always dreamed of being on our wedding day. One important feature of the dress is the back. Not just because it can be fashionable or because it will look amazing in photos, but also because during your ceremony, people will be looking at your back! I'm not talking go all out and make your grandma gasp that you would dare wear such a thing. I'm talking the kind of beautiful backs of dresses that are works of art. It can be in the beading, the shape, the fabric or even color.
Here is my round up of my top back fashion picks that I think will give you a good grasp at the different looks you can have for your dress.
Which of these is your fave? Got any backs you'd like to share? Any you've pinned from Pinterest?
Share below or post it on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page!










My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
4 comments:
These are all so gorgeous! A great round-up Melina.
Beeeooootiful! They are all gorg!!
I am adoring the attention to detail in the back part of the dresses!
I loved all the dress shown above . I was in a search of one of the best wedding dress and then I came across ladywishes.com and believe me I was really amazed by watching the huge collection of dresses.
Post a Comment