MyCAA
My husband and I had to go to a family readiness for spouses class and we were introduced to many resources to help couples get through the flight training phase that my husband will be starting soon, hopefully this coming Monday! One of those resources I learned of was something called The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts. Basically it is $4,000 available to a spouse to get a degree, certification or training for a mobile career that she can carry with her as she moves around with her hubs. I signed up right away and was approved! I am so excited to get to take advantage of such a blessing! Even more, I am excited to know that I will be equipped to have a job even in this tiny town of Milton!
Spring Break
When the hubs and I were in college in Oklahoma, heading to the beach for Spring Break was not an option. We were also not willing to spend the money it would take to travel with friends to a coastal spring break location. So this past weekend, my husband's best friend, who now lives a couple hours from us, came down to visit and we spent a day at Pensacola Beach. As a local at the present, I have never seen Pensacola Beach so busy! It was really a ton of fun to have a taste of Spring Break even if we aren't college kids!
Family
My family also came down this weekend on their way to Disney World. We had enough time together to enjoy lunch on the beach. I was so excited to see them again even if it wasn't for very long. :-)
Hair
I hardly ever get my hair cut these days but I was more than bored with my look. With the season changing and many other things changing soon, I decided it was time to give myself a feeling of a new me. Even if it isn't often, I typically always get the long side bangs. I decided to do something different and go with short bangs. I know the hubs doesn't like it but I like the new me feeling. I even got some color rub for my hair to make me feel all rebel like, lol! :-)
Spring
Who wouldn't be thankful for Spring? It is the season of life and rejuvenation. It is the time for fresh starts and new changes. This will be a big season for me seeing as how, assuming I pass my certification exam, that I will be starting my own business and finally be working.
Mila Pic of the Week
What five things made you feel blessed and happy this week? I welcome you to share below in the comments or to share with me on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page!





My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment