I have noticed throughout my wedding planning in the past and during my current upkeep on staying up-to-date on trends for weddings, that hair pieces are complementing the look of the modern bride. I myself went with a hair piece, but it wasn't to be trendy, more rather, I was wanting to be different then what people expected of me. I remember when I would tell people that I wasn't having a veil, most reactions were along the lines of, "But that is what makes you feel like a bride!"
I went with a hair piece do be different. There are so many options, I just knew I could find one that would reflect my personality. Below is an example of many beautiful designs by Loboheme.
![]() |
| La Boheme Hairpiece |
If you really want to personalize your look, even try making your own hair piece, or modifying one you like. I didn't want to look traditional or trendy. I just wanted to be me.
If you are the bride who dreamed your whole life of this traditional image in a big gown and long veil, go for it. If you are the type of bride who wants a light gown with a dainty feathery flower in your hair, go for it. Go for the light gown with the long veil for that matter. Certain hair pieces would even look great combined with a veil. You are the bride you dream yourself to be.
Hair pieces are everywhere, but even a veil made the cover this month in Bride Magazine (One of the best, most informative magazines out there in my opinion)
So what is your choice? How did you decide?










My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment