1.Bobby Pins- loose hair anyone? Have them in the appropriate colors to match different colors of hair for anyone in your bridal party.
2.Hairspray- Keep those locks in place. My fave is BIOSILK Finish. It is light and smells really good!
3.Blowdryer-My hairstylist actually had to borrow mine for one of my girl's hair. Glad I had it on hand!
4.Hand Mirror
5.Full Size Mirror- you can never have too many mirrors! Heck, a beautiful mirror can even make for beautiful pictures.
Since I am only one brain, please send me emergency kit ideas of any kind. Nothing is too weird!










My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment