![]() | |
| Credit: Bridalbuds.com Read this girl's post on what she did with her magazine collection. I'll be doing that soon too! |
Now, you can't subscribe to them all (well, you can if you really want to) and with them being near 4-5 dollars a magazine, buying them each month is crazy, especially if you are on a budget for your wedding. For this week's commentary, I am going to weigh in on the magazines worth subscribing to and why.
Every magazine is going to give you lots of pictures and ideas. Not to mention they will even expose you to many dream dresses. But, after some time, you start to see the same things in all the magazines. When you have your dress picked out and your colors with ideas selected, it will come down to content. If you subscribe to any, here are the two not to miss:
Brides Magazine
Why? I love that they now publish every month (to get your bridal magazine fix sooner) and there are good articles to read and advice to read that you can still use up to your wedding.
Martha Stewart Weddings
Why? Everyone knows Martha for home projects and decor. Let me just say that although this magazine only publishes 4 times a year, it is full of ideas that the DIY bride will LOVE! I can't even tell you how many ideas I used for my wedding. Plus the corresponding website has printables and who doesn't love free stuff?











My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment