![]() |
| My shoe from Zappos.com! |
1. Padding- The heel or ball of your foot can easily get blisters and padding inserts made especially for heels will help you tons! I would check out Dr. Scholl's. Only because they are a well known brand. I bought an off-brand from the shoe store and it didn't work for the ball of my foot very well.
2. Scuffing- This is important so that you don't slip on the dance floor. My mother fell on the dance floor at my reception, and then I followed suit by falling on the dance floor at my honeymoon. Funny stuff but really embarrassing! Avoid this from happening to you by having some sandpaper on hand. See how to scuff your shoes with sandpaper here. Or, if it hurts you to do that to your wedding shoe, it would hurt me!) you can buy a variety of non-slip grip products such as the ones I found on Amazon.com.
3. Band-aids- If you or any other ladies in your wedding are getting that little toe blister, use a small Band-aid and cover it up! Stop the shoe from rubbing that blister some more. Ouch! Dr. Scholl's also sells anti-friction products for this purpose but I thought Band-aids to be cheaper.
4. Flats/Flip-Flops- If you want to take your shoes off for dancing, these can keep your feet from touching the dance floor full of germs from shoes where people have been stepping on many dirty things to get there. (I'm a clean freak)
Personalized Flip-flops from theknot.com |
| Personalized flip-flops from theknot.com |




Personalized Flip-flops from theknot.com






My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment