I get that how we look on our wedding day is important, but to what extent? It is one thing to get your make-up done, hair cut and colored, nails, toes, and to work out 5 hours a day to fit in a dress and look killer on your honeymoon. But nose jobs, boob jobs, botox, oh my goodness stop there.
Your pickle may be that you lost a lot of weight fast and need a tummy tuck or something that assists in the appearance of a drastic body change. Or you might need something for health reasons. I am all in favor of doing what you can to feel like a princess on your day because you only get to do it once. You want to feel good. But don't drastically change yourself where you aren't the woman your man fell in love with. Besides, what if something goes wrong? Just not worth the risk right before your wedding. IF you must get new boobs, or a nose, I would do it after the wedding. A botched boob job on the beaches of Mexico? No thank you. I'll wait.
Now I worked out about 2 hours a day before my wedding. I didn't get to my goal but I eventually liked where I was for the time being and didn't want to stress anymore. In the end, we moved a button to make the dress fit me instead of the other way around. Took a huge burden off my shoulders. Any of you get anything done before the wedding? Any of you want something done but waiting until after the wedding?Any one going to tune in on the show?
The show seems shallow to me and misses the point of marriage. Please, ladies, keep your priorities straight and your eye on the prize. And I mean your husband as the prize, lol.








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment