I started a Discussion Forum on my Facebook Page (Fab Fitness) so be sure to check that out and post a comment on how you did for the 2nd week of February. Also, be sure to stop by and get the workout routine from Body By Glamour so you can get fit with me!
Here is how I did for Week 2:
Only 3 out of 5 days, but an improvement from last week. Hey, improvement is better than nothing!
Withhold not good . . . when it is in the power of thine hand to do it. - Proverbs 3:27









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment