I have a Discussion Forum on my Facebook Page (Fab Fitness) so be sure to check that out and post a comment on how you did for the last week of February.
Next month I will be trying out and reviewing gym classes for those of you who go to the gym and are afraid to try the classes not knowing what to expect! Stay tuned because fitness is never over!
How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity! -Psalm 133:1









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment