Watch the video in full HERE and download study questions HERE
My notes on this message:
Don't buy into this misconception:
What I am missing is better than what I have- Never forget to appreciate what it is your marriage does provide for you.
Two ways to have a marriage:
Do everything right (the best you can of course)
Walk through trouble together (no matter how hard) towards the door of Hope
Forgive and Love as you have been Forgiven and Loved.
Always keep this fact in mind as you enter the journey of your marriage!
Be sure to catch up with the other videos and notes if you missed them.
Much Love and God Bless!








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment