To celebrate I thought I would start with a giveaway, the first one offered here at Wedding Pickle!
I will be giving away a copy of The Love Dare Wedding Edition. This is a great gift for any couple getting married or for newlyweds. A day by day one year devotional for couples that is made to strengthen marriage by helping to understand and practice unconditional love.
Want to win this book? It's easy.
Step One: "Like" Wedding Pickle on Facebook (say hello if you like!) Or there is a handy widget on the right side of the blog, you can just click "like"
Step Two: Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite part of being engaged or married is.
Step Three: If you tweet: Tweet this to spread the word!
I entered to win The Love Dare from @weddingpickle and you can too! http://bit.ly/hQqJPu
The Giveaway ends in a week with the winner announced next Tuesday, April 12th!
*Note: This is not a sponsored giveaway, it is just a gift from me to you!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






5 comments:
I've heard about this book and I'm interested in reading it, too! Thanks for a sweet giveaway!
I "like" you on Facebook. My favorite thing about being engaged is planning our future together. We have started house hunting and it's so exciting to think about finally living together. Thanks for the great giveaway opportunity.
Facebook "like" done. My favorite part about being engaged is knowing that I will have someone to share my future with. I look forward to both of us growing together. I love knowing that I have a battle partner is the upcoming bumps that we will run over along the way. I love having someone who can look into my eyes and know how I feel. I also really love knowing I have my own person I get to annoy for the rest of my life. :)
Oh what I love about being engaged!? Yikes- everything!! We've grown so much together in all aspects just growing our faith together, love, life in general, building our future. Every day is a new day and its been wonderful! Love this giveaway lady!
Ohhh, so loving your new look, dear! xo
Post a Comment