![]() |
| Source {Here} |
However, you know what you are getting yourself into. You may not see it as stressful or burdensome, but you still worry. It is the fear of the unknown that may be rattling in your mind as you get closer to your wedding day. I felt it. I knew I was going to be a USMC Wife and now as I'm in it, I can't complain because I signed up for it. But I did fear how I would handle deployment or all the rules and politics of military life. I knew I had to but I didn't know how. I'm still new to it all so deployment looms ahead and I am terrified.
You may be feeling the same way going into your new marriage. "I know I'm going to do this, but how will I do this? Will I handle it well?"
Take refuge in Christ.
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:7
Be comforted by the fact that He will strengthen you.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13
Know that you will be okay and that you can handle the situation you know you are getting into.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6-7
![]() |
| Source {Here} |
The Prayer:
God, I cannot know the future but I know that in marriage that I must handle it. Help me to not dwell on my weaknesses but rather to dwell in you who I know will take care of me and strengthen me. I have faith in your love for me and I thank you for that. I pray that I allow you to take the worry from my mind.
For the New Royal Couple:
Let us all pray for William and Catherine that they dwell in their love for each other and that they will be strong in their marriage to deal with all that is to come. May Christ dwell in their hearts and may they continue to be a positive influence on the world and on each other.
![]() |
| Source {Here} |
God Bless them and God Bless you all on this beautiful Royal Wedding Day!











My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment