A great way to accent a central table or add a bit of personality is to change the backdrop of your setting. Thank goodness for craft punches because cutting out flowers individually would just never happen!
All you need to make this flower backdrop is a craft punch, yarn, colored cardstock and glue.
I used 7 different shades of pink of the square cardstock and as you can see I only needed to punch around the perimeter for each to have enough flowers for the backdrop. A little dab of glue in the middle of each flower pressed on the yarn for just a few seconds does the trick.
Now for the time commitment. When I got the hang of it I was able to make them pretty quick. Have a girlfriend over for a chick-flick and you'll finish quicker than you would think!
What projects are you doing for your wedding that you are having your girlfriends help you with?
Humility and the fear of the LORD bring wealth and honor and life. - Proverbs 22:4








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment