Here is a summary of how you can get involved:
Banner Exchange- This is reserved for fellow bloggers related to the weddings, growing in Christ, or about marriage. I put your banner on my blog and you put my banner on yours!
Giveaways- If you have a business or an Etsy Site and you'd like to sponsor the blog through a giveway of your product or services, definitely get a hold of me!
Advertising- There are 3 different size and price options to choose from to advertise your wedding, Christian and/or marriage related business, blog, website or organization. More details can be found in the Media Kit which I'll send to you asap once you contact me!
If you are interested in becoming a Wedding Pickle Sponsor either monetarily through Advertising, or traffic building through a Giveaway and/or a Banner Exchange please get a hold of me! Check out the new Sponsor Page and of course you can ask me questions via email at weddingpickle@gmail.com.
As an incentive I'm also throwing in a free month for all Ad purchases made in January and February! I look forward to working with you!
~ Melina









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
Hello Melina!
I would love to get your Media kit & also exchange banners! Please tell me what the steps to follow are! Cheers!
bymphoto@gmail.com
Post a Comment