Sunday is the perfect day for this task! I know I am late to get this one up today but it's here and easy to do! Even you only get to cuddle for a moment, the interaction is still a warming of the heart one. Also, we got hit with a cold front here in the Florida panhandle, so I could use this one for keeping warm!
Honestly, I can hardly believe that Valentine's Day is only two days away! Have a happy Sunday everyone!
Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook to keep up to date on things around here!
(Photo credit: Jessica Claire via Style Me Pretty)









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment