I started this interview series as a way to look back at the most popular photography features from 2011 and this week we conclude the series with Hooman of Vesic Photography. When I featured the wedding of Genevieve and Ben from August of last year, I was so in love with the photography and the cake! This would be why I am so excited to share this wedding with you today as we get to know the photographer!
Betsy and Tim were married October 1st of last year in Rehoboth, Delaware and I just know you will love these shots! Congrats to Betsy and Tim :-)
Wedding Pickle: What made you want to be a wedding photographer?
Hooman: It combines every part of photography into one day.
Hooman: Emotional.
WP: What is your favorite part of photographing weddings?
Hooman: Cake cutting - because I know I'm minutes away from finally getting to have some. If there is one thing I insist on, is having cake!
Hooman: That one emotional moment which defines the wedding. It could be a hug, a look in the eye, that just right smile, or 50 people surrounding the B&G screaming "don't stop believing".
WP: What is your favorite moment of your career thus far? The one that had you saying, "I love my job!" or "I'm proud of how far I have come!"
Hooman: Happy emails from couples when they see their photos and albums.
Be sure to Like Vesic Photography on Facebook to see more beautiful photography!
Photography: Vesic Photography via Two Bright Lights
Venue: Rehoboth Beach Country Club






































My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment