![]() |
| Photo credit: Evynn LeValley Photography via Style Me Pretty |
In all seriousness, we want our men to come home to a smiling wife in a warming environment. This is important as time passes for the happiness in our marriage. It's not to say it has to be happy all the time and you aren't allowed to argue. That stuff is healthy in the growth of a marriage too. But just imagine your man having a hard day at work and not wanting to come home because you will just gripe at him the minute he walks through the door. Vice versa too. A smile and positivity is catchy. Perfect for setting the tone in your marriage! Be the example and he will be more positive to you too. :-)
This makes me think of that Chevy commercial where the little boy is playing with his toy truck. When the dad comes home and his wife says, "Hey honey I'm glad you're home!" Even Chevy knows what's up! Lol
Good luck with not griping and complaining today! I know I'll have to really do some thinking before I speak! Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook so that you can stay up to date on the challenges! I'll catch you later for this week's Five Things!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






0 comments:
Post a Comment