Whenever I get to talk to someone who is planning their wedding I always say, "Go small!" There are so many benefits of having a small wedding and blame it on this post, 10 Reasons to Have a Small Wedding from Intimate Weddings for me having to talk about it!
For instance, creative seating being one of them. . .
Well, now you all know where I sit with this and I gave an article to further explain my why's. Who is with me that smaller is better? Anyone prefer the big wedding? Was it always your dream to have that lavish, large celebration like a Disney fairy tale?
When I was an intern for Ritzy Bee, let me tell you, there was a large wedding I got to be a part of for the set up that blew me away. I tell you that is a wedding guest's won't soon forget! So there is good and bad for both big and small. Let's talk about it! Share your thoughts!
Feel free to comment below or take it to the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
Ours is going to be 120 people. Sometimes I wish I had gone smaller so I could have more fun with the budget (favors, fun appetizer and meal options, paper details, etc) but its so hard to cut the list down!!
Post a Comment