March/April Sponsorship
Weekly Love Challenges
Because I got great feedback from the 14 Day Love Challenge last month for Valentine's Day, I decided to make it an ongoing part of the blog. I also figured since building a healthy Christian marriage is a part of the blog's mission, that this would be a perfect addition to the content! Every week I want to bring a new challenge for making your relationship and yourself better for your marriage and in growing in Christ. Look for these to emerge come mid-March!
DIY Projects
I have been wanting to incorporate DIY projects for a long time but money and time keeps me from getting to the craft store. I have lots of ideas to feature DIYs that can be applied to your wedding decor and for your home after the wedding. If a project does double duty for wedding and home, how can our men complain that we are wasting money on crafts? They can't! Lol! This will be my attempt to actually decorate my home while bringing content for you. :-) I'll start with one project feature a month and so you will see the first one this month!There are a lot of other ideas and plans I have for the blog but those will come a bit at a time throughout the year! I hope you enjoy the new additions as well as what I already got going!
Definitely be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook if you haven't yet to stay up to date on happenings and to chat with me!
~ Melina :-)
P.S. Tell me that image above of that Claire Pettibone gown isn't to die for! My new fave designer for sure!









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
I LOVE that you're going to continue with the weekly love challenges. We all need to be continually challenged in our relationships in order to grow as people and as a couple. And YAY for DIY!! :)
Post a Comment