I remember when I was engaged, the official announcement was changing my Facebook relationship from
to
and then making a huge proclamation of my happiness on my status and posting a picture of my ring.
I did this because friends before me did this and I see my newly engaged friends doing this. Why do we do this? Because, more than likely, we will get the message out to most of our friends and some family. Then word of mouth spreads like wildfire!
Unless you just want to have something to cut out and put in a scrapbook, is there really a need for announcing your engagement in the paper? Do let me know!
He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6



My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment