All you need is a hardcover book, craft glue and pretty paper and card stock.
Step One: Type up and print out what you would like to put on the book.
Step Two: Cut it to size and glue on to the cover of the book.
Step Three: You can make more than one to set up throughout the shower, with the food, with the gifts, etc. Some can have pictures, or just words. I made sure to at least include the line I have been sticking with, "Like the pages out of a love story."
"We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
Very sweet DIY! :)
Post a Comment