| Haha. How do you like me on the phone at my bridal shoot? I think I was trying to give my mother-in-law directions, which I'm bad at doing. Let's pretend someone is calling me to RSVP for the sake of this post, lol. I don't look happy! {photo by Piperbella Photography} |
Pros:
Guests don't have to feel awkward turning down the invite by just mailing it in.
Guests get the feel of formality.
You have a concrete way to keep track of the guest list.
Cons:
The extra costs of stamps.
Not getting the card back and having to call people.
RSVP by Phone
Pros:
Saves paper and costs of stamps
Cons:
People may be too shy to call
It isn't formal
Some people are hard to understand on Voicemail. Who was that, great I got to call them back. This may end up in phone tag. Not cool.
I am always an advocate for doing what you feel is right for your wedding and style. However, I am curious to know what you all think about RSVP by phone. Would you do it? Is it what you are doing? Have you done it and are you glad you did?
And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name. - Acts 22:16

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
Ladies just remember not to let it stress you out. When you send out the invites, you already know who will send them back immediately and who will procrastinate- making a few phone calls gives you a chance to connect with friends.
Post a Comment