The Bride's Prayer series is probably my favorite series of my blog. Not only do the posts help with issues that brides deal with, but the scriptures apply to many situations in our lives whether we are getting married or not. This is what I love about the Bible, that it has truths in it that speak to us multiple times in multiple ways. It is the living word that guides us and teaches us. I have rounded up the Top 5 Bride's Prayer posts from the past year.
You can look at these but of course all of Bride's Prayer posts can be found on the Bride's Prayer Tab. If you have any requests for any you can comment below or fill out the form. I'd love to be there to pray with you! :-)
Which one of the Bride's Prayers have spoken to you? Which ones are your faves? Share below or let me know on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page!

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment