Merry Christmas! I hope your day is filled with lots of joy and laughs!
![]() |
| Representing our school on our tree! Go Pokes! |
![]() |
| Mila says hello! |
We are alone for the first time this Christmas but we are filled with so many blessings and still so surrounded with love from our families afar!
![]() |
| Walking through the lights at the park. :-) |
The hubs is making the turkey while I am making some red velvet cheesecake brownies! Our kitchen will be a huge mess but I am enjoying every minute of getting to have my hubs to myself! I'm hoping this is the point where we begin our holiday traditions starting with the food we eat!
What foods do you guys like to eat for Christmas? Favorite drinks? You know I love a good drink suggestion!
Much love to you all!
xo ~Melina




My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment