Here are some lovely words the photographer left about the couple:
"We personally felt like Luther Vandross said it best, 'If this world were mine, I would place at your feet all that I own. You've been so good to me. If this world were mine, I'd give the flowers, the birds and the bees and it'd be your love beside me that would be all I need.' Perfect sentiments for the perfect wedding."


Photography by Ever After Visuals submitted via Two Bright Lights
Hair Stylist: Red Door Salon
Event Planner: Exquisite Expressions & Events, Inc.
Floral Designer: Mary Wood Florist
Reception Venue: Hilton Silver Spring
Dress Designer: Demetrios
Cake Designer: Cakes By Design
DJ: DJ Tron
Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!



























My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
Regal & lovely! Elizabeth looks amazing in her dress!
Post a Comment