I have a very special engagement shoot for you today from FlickFoto Photography. I have to confess that when I first opened up this submission I remember scrolling through the photos and smiling the whole time! I feel like this couple just emanates happiness and love. Her smile and laugh are infectious and the way he looks at her just shows how much he loves her. I don't know about you but this shoot makes me giddy with love! Ok, enough talk, get scrolling and prepare to have your heart warmed!
Photography: FlickFoto submitted via Two Bright Lights
Be sure to like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!






























My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
So much joy! I love it-- great feature!
Post a Comment