Anyway, since this post is late, I'll give you an easy task to accomplish today!
We love when our men compliment our hair or our outfit or tells us we are looking good. Why not do the same for them! Go ahead and tell that man how handsome he is! :-)
We are more than half-way through the challenge! Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook to share any of your Valentine's Day ideas!
(Photo credit: Courtney Dellafiora Photography via Heart Love Weddings)









My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






1 comments:
I totally have those days lady! But I say we're allowed to have them every now and again. ;) I know something will come your way soon lady!! I'll say a prayer for you. =)
Post a Comment