| Photo by PV KS via Flickr |
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” - Mark 12:30-31
Take care of yourself. It doesn't do you any good to cry or stress. If pleasing everyone is bringing you loss of sleep, or you are not eating well because of the stress, it is time to stop and put yourself first.
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
The Prayer
God, I understand that I am made to serve You. Help guide me to You in my stress and lay all worries upon You. I cannot please everyone, for attempting to do so places others before You. I trust You to take care of me and to leave me to enjoy the happiness leading up to my wedding day.

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment