Bear one another's burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ. - Galatians 6:2
Please check out these posts from Ever Ours and Utterly Engaged for more information on the fund raising and the day of silence. I encourage you to take part as well if you are a blogger and to donate whatever you can. Every dollar helps.
I will not be posting on Friday in honor of this cause. Please stop by For Japan With Love and send your prayers their way.
'For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.' "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You drink? 'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 'And when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' - Matthew 25:35-40
Thank you for your support and prayers. God Bless!


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
Such a great cause! So proud to be in the amazing company of bloggers banding together to help!
Post a Comment