![]() |
| The lobby of the Oklahoma City Museum of Art where I almost had my reception. |
![]() |
| The church where I got married |
Where are you having your wedding? Where do you wish you can or could've had your wedding if money and people's opinions weren't an issue?
"Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the Lord. "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord. - Jeremiah 23:24



My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment