This list is shorter because I didn't want to include the words that sound for more like a funeral and you don't want your guests feel like poop for turning down the invite.
Sadly Options:
alas (I cannot accept),
cheerlessly,
dejectedly, dismally, dolefully,
gloomily, glumly, grievously,
heartbrokenly,
in sadness,
joylessly,
lamentably,
morosely,
painfully,
regretfully, regrettably,
sorrowfully,
unfortuneately, unhappily,
wistfully, with regret, (with regret, sorrow, woe, etc.), woefully
Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you. - Phillipians 3:13-15

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
4 comments:
I love joylessly or morosely. What a fun post!
Such a great post! :)
I had:
<>Will be there with bells on
<>Won't be there. Bells or not.
<>I'm going. But what's all this about bells?
I liked it and it worked!
Love this...too fun!
Post a Comment