I am a sucker for proposal stories and I got one for you today that will make you wish you were on the beach with your honey too! Also, don't get yourself in a pickle on your wedding day when it comes to bustling your dress. Find out what Erin did!
Frankie and I were on vacation in Mexico when he proposed to me. Every day he would write me a message in the sand (one day it said "i love you" another day it said "kiss me" and other cute things) One of the days it rained and we did not go to the beach so Frankie never wrote me a message in the sand.
That night after we went out for dinner (the rain had stopped) and Frankie suggested we take a walk on the beach. While we were walking he told me to turn around so he could write me a message in the sand. When he told me to turn around he was down on one knee holding the ring and written in the sand it said "Will you marry me?" Of course I wrote "Yes".
Wedding Day Pickle
On my wedding day, while I was getting ready, we forgot how my bustle worked. After the women at the dress shop showed my maid of honor, my mom and me, we forgot when it mattered most. All my bridesmaids we trying to figure it out (I was almost late to the wedding). Finally one of my bridesmaids called the dress shop and they remembered my dress and told us over the phone. My suggestion to brides is to practice with multiple bridesmaids so they don't experience this same issue.Many thanks to Erin for sharing her story with us and to Audrey of Souvenir Images for sharing her work!
Photography by Souvenir Images submitted via Two Bright Lights













My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
2 comments:
I have had that happen with the BM's too with the bustle, not remembering how to bustle it up!
Cute wedding!
Joyce Goeppinger
Colorado
fun images thanks for sharing, the love the posing and natural look they have :)
Post a Comment