I am so excited to share my first anniversary shoot feature on the blog today. This adorable shoot came to my inbox from Delaware photographer Kaila Regina and I was so thrilled to share it. I think I was even more excited because I have wanted to do an anniversary shoot, so when I see them, I get that much more convinced that I should do it. This is such an adorable couple and such an adorable photographer. Seriously! Check out her website, it is the cutest photography site you ever did see! Well, after you check out this couple of course!
I think a big "Awww!" is in order! Many blessings to Sheri and Rob! You can find more photos of this shoot on Kaila's blog!
Photography by Kaila Regina
Location: Erie Island Coffee
Don't forget to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook!

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment