by Josh McCullock
Anyway, it got me thinking if a lot of people do after parties. I even worked a wedding once where they had a small after party at the pool at their venue. I don't mind an after party, but going to a bar with drunkards everywhere in my gown, well, that wouldn't happen. I would have switched into a party dress. Then again, like I said before, I didn't really need an after party after my reception! Not to mention how exhausting a wedding day is.
So tell me, are you planning to have an after party? Are you going to a bar or are you hosting it at your venue or at someone's home? Are you having a late one or an early one since maybe your wedding was a daytime one? Are you switching to a party dress?
Or, is your reception a party enough? Do you prefer to just be with your groom? Would you want to have one even though you don't plan to?
Discuss in the comments or take it to the Wedding Pickle Facebook page!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit. - Romans 15:13

My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
2 comments:
I went down to our venue's bar post-reception (it ended on the earlier side at 9:30) and I must say it's really fun hanging out in your dress! As long as it's not a dive bar I think you'd be fine not to change.
OH!I would rather change to a new outfit so I can enjoy it better. Maybe reception party was enough and enjoy the rest of the day with your groom. :D
Post a Comment