I'm so excited!
- 100 5" x 7" Postcards for One (1) Winner
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss
- No Folding
- Front Only Printing
- 2 Business Days Print Turnaround Time *Free Shipping
- Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only
- Oh and you won from Uprinting.com before in the past 6 months, you can't enter :-( Sorry!
- The giveaway ends at midnight eastern time US of October 1st. So you got 'til this Saturday at midnight to enter!
Here is the coolest part, no matter where you are in the US you can get this offer because online printing makes it possible! With budget being important for many brides, I can't imagine why you shouldn't try for this giveaway. I haven't done a giveaway in a loooong time so imagine my excitement right now. :-) I always want to be able to give back to my readers!
Here is how to enter:
- Leave a comment below what you would use the prize for and leave your email! Can't win without it! (I'm just curious to know what you would use this for!) A winner will be selected at random and announced Sunday morning!
- Gain another entry by liking Wedding Pickle on Facebook! Just come back here and leave a comment telling me you did so. Unless you already like, then just leave another comment saying you do! But you gotta leave that extra comment since the winners will be selected from there. (I number the comments and plug it into a number picking generator)
- And again, gain another entry by liking Uprinting on Facebook and do the same as in #2. :-)
Hey, I want YOU to win this! Save some money and get excited to talk about your savings! Don't we all love a good deal. Hmmm, maybe I should go back to getting married and enter! lol.
P.S. If you are a reader, say a vendor, and no getting married but can still use 100 postcards for something, heck, go ahead and enter!
P.S.S. If you can't benefit from this giveaway, won't you please spread the word on your Facebook or Twitter pretty please?
Whew! Ok, that is all, now enter!
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive a poster for hosting.


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
16 comments:
I would use the postcards for my save the dates!
I really hope I win!
tsomalley@gmail.com
I liked Wedding Pickle on facebook!
tsomalley@gmail.com
I liked uprinting.com on facebook!
tsomalley@gmail.com
I would use them for my save the date cards!
geminicalli at yahoo dot com
I would use these for our thank you notes with a picture from our wedding on the front!
I am a fan of Wedding Pickle on Facebook!
I am a fan of UPrinting on Facebook too!
I would use this for my save the dates =)
I liked wedding pickle and uprinting on fb too!
JmDumlao@Gmail.com
I like Wedding Pickle on FB!
I would use these for my save the dates, we're getting ready to send them out!
raysteph16 at gmail dot com
STDs! Postcards are so much more practical!
I'd use them for our RSVPs - postcards save on postage!
I already LIKE UPrinting on FB!
Yay! I would use these for my shower invites & thank you cards!
I like you on Facebook!
Post a Comment