Maybe you can make something heart shaped tonight or any time between now and Valentine's Day. Make it a surprise. It might be cheesy but it is cute and I think he'll like it.
Hey, maybe it will bring out his inner child when he would get Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes! I'm thinking of doing this toast and eggs one since I usually make my husband breakfast before he goes to work. I'll just wake up earlier than usual to surprise him probably on Monday. I'll let you know how it goes since I can't cook very well, I worry about burning the thing!
What might you make your man? Have fun with it!
Be sure to Like Wedding Pickle on Facebook if you haven't yet!
(Photo credit: Petite Kitchenesse)


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment