I made mention on how I never wear make-up anymore and will stay in my workout clothes or pajamas all day long. I also don't do my hair as much as I used to. So thought it would be a perfect task to throw in to this challenge on "dressing up".
You don't have to wear a nice dress and get your hair and nails done. All you have to do is do something you don't usually do that he likes. Wear make-up if you never do, or less make-up if he thinks you wear too much. Wear his favorite outfit on you, do your hair the way he likes it.
One more thing. Don't get mad if he doesn't notice. We all know how mend can be, lol. It is a challenge to make us more loving wives and wives-to-be. So it is a success that you even made the effort to catch his attention! :-)
Be sure to head on over to the Wedding Pickle Facebook page and share what you will be doing for this challenge to give others ideas!
(Photo credit: Veronica Caycedo via Utterly Engaged)


My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
1 comments:
Haha, I usually do that too! Sometimes, I feel like I spend more time getting ready to meet other people than I ever do for my husband. Even when we have plans to go out! It's bad, but the at the same time, I like that we have that sort of relationship where I don't have to worry about that stuff with him so much! I have been thinking about trying a little harder around him though...my solution? Cuter PJ's / lounge wear! :)
Post a Comment