Textbook Binge
We covered a textbook in 3 weeks for my personal training class and I got to check out the book for a week. Since we are moving on to the next text book I wanted to read the entire book before having to turn it back in. Believe it or not I actually like reading textbooks when it is information I find interesting. The book was on the essentials of exercise science and I feel like I have learned so much! It really took the whole week to read it and do all the study questions that I didn't have time to blog this week because of it. I have this new appreciation of my body now just having learned about how it functions. Truly fascinating and it makes me wonder how anyone can say there isn't a God when we are living miracles?
Devotional Quote
I've really been working on keeping up with a daily devotional through You Version and so far so good! Not a missed day this year yet. The other day was one that just spoke to me so much since being unemployed keeps making me feel inadequate. If not even Pizza Hut will call me for an interview than I don't know who will! It gets me down sometimes but then God speaks to us to reassure us.
Photoshop Flowers
I have been obsessing over Pugly Pixel's tutorials and downloads lately and it is really helping me to have fun with Photoshop and learn lots of new things. I recently have been playing with the wonders of water color brushes. Being able to learn new skills just makes me feel so good!
![]() |
| Isn't that water color flower for this blog button cute? |
I started this challenge this week as February started and the first day is to list 100 things I love about my man. Sounds easy enough but as I started it, I am realizing that it really does force you to think about why you love someone they way you do. Something we all need to do. It can be difficult when it is so much easier to just say I love him because he is everything I ever wanted in a man! Which brings me to the next thing . . .
Pinterest Quote
Found this and had to pin it since I need to better appreciate how lucky I am to have found such a man. I'm glad I'm doing this 14 Day Love Challenge! You can join me too if you like!
8 things right there!
Mila the Pug Pic of the Week:
I'm not sure why she is looking guilty when she is actually chewing on something she is supposed to chew as opposed to my husband's socks!
What are your Five Things this week? Comment below or share on the Wedding Pickle Facebook Page!




My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment