| I love lilies and the smell is divine! |
I took the collar off so that I could get one focused on her.
| I love my pug baby <3 |
~Melina
| I love lilies and the smell is divine! |
| I love my pug baby <3 |
My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)
Wedding Pickle All rights reserved © 2011 |
I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley |
![]() |

3 comments:
Excited to see what it is!! Cute puppy!!
Lilies are my favorite "house flower" I have a vase full right now and it puts a smile one my face every time I walk in the door! I am excited to see what you (and your adorable pug pup) are up to next week!
And thank you for your super sweet comment on Jacin's blog about my wedding video- it was so nice to share it with so many people. I'm so glad it led me to your blog
Thank you! Yes, my pup is my whole world and I'm so glad you think she is adorable too!
Sara- I'm thinking I want to make lilies my house flower too! The smell just makes me so happy! and you are very welcome! It was just a wonderful video :)
Post a Comment