I thought I would share a poem he wrote me. He's gonna kill me for this! If you read our story in yesterday's post, you'll know we fell in love a second time when he was away. He wrote this to me via text way late at night while he was away at basic before he even proposed.
I loved you then
I love you now
There will never be a doubt now.
Of all the times we shared together,
I know our love will be forever.
My time does not exist without you.
Without your love I could not make it through.
Through the end of time our love is true.
Because my baby, I love you.
Sorry I’m on firewatch and wanted to write you a poem. . . I told you this place changed me. . . I know I’m the luckiest man in the world. Just can’t wait until we can get married.
If you knew him, he is so not the sentimental type. He kind of is your typical rough Marine. So, only I know his soft side. Like I said, He'll kill me if he knew I shared this! But, I can't help it. My heart melts. :-)








My name is Melina. Welcome to my blog where we get inspired by wedding pretties and moved by the Love of Christ. I write to share things that make me giddy and an outlet for us all to grow in our faith. Happy wedding planning and beyond! Check out my About page for more about me and the purpose for my blog :-)






3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful weekend celebrating!
Happiest of First Anniversary to you Both! xo
Happy anniversary!! Sorry I'm totally behind. That poem is so sweet!! :)
Post a Comment